HMDB0000032 (7-Dehydrocholesterol) HMDB0000067 (Cholesterol) HMDB0000142 (Formic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000220 (Palmitic acid) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000227 (Mevalonic acid) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000256 (Squalene) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate)
- HMDB0000142 (Formic acid)
- Risedronate Action Pathway
- risedronate also targets farnesyl pyrophosphate (fpp) synthase. nitrogen-containing bisphosphonates (such as pamidronate, alendronate, risedronate, ibandronate and zoledronate) appear to act as analogues of isoprenoid diphosphate lipids, thereby inhibiting fpp synthase, an enzyme in the mevalonate pathway.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Risedronate Action Pathway'