HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine) HMDB0000168 (L-Asparagine) HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine) HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine)
- Rolitetracycline Action Pathway
- rolitetracycline passively diffuses through porin channels in the bacterial membrane and reversibly binds to the 30s ribosomal subunit, preventing binding of trna to the mrna-ribosome complex, and thus interfering with protein synthesis.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Rolitetracycline Action Pathway'