HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003178 (Heme) HMDB0005031 (Rosiglitazone) HMDB0031609 (Phenoxyacetic acid)
- HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde)
- Rosiglitazone Metabolism Pathway
- it is extensively metabolized in the liver by the cytochrome p450 enzymes cyp2c8 and cyp2c9 to para-hydroxy rosiglitazon, ortho-hydroxy rosiglitazone and n-desmethyl rosiglitazone. n-desmethyl rosiglitazone is the major metabolite and is further metabolized to n-desmethyl-p-hydroxyrosiglitazone, n-desmethyl glucuronide rosiglitazone and n-desmethyl-o-hydroxy rosiglitazone.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Rosiglitazone Metabolism Pathway'