HMDB0000005 (2-Ketobutyric acid) HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000050 (Adenosine) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000187 (L-Serine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001341 (ADP)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Selenoamino Acid Metabolism
- these include selenocysteine, selenohomocysteine and selenomethionine. selenium and sulfur are chalcogen elements that share many chemical properties and so the substitution of normal (sulfur-containing) amino acids with selenoamino acids has little effect on protein structure and function.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Selenoamino Acid Metabolism'