HMDB0000030 (Biotin) HMDB0000044 (Ascorbic acid) HMDB0000072 (cis-Aconitic acid) HMDB0000094 (Citric acid) HMDB0000134 (Fumaric acid) HMDB0000156 (L-Malic acid) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000193 (Isocitric acid) HMDB0000208 (Oxoglutaric acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP)
- HMDB0000134 (Fumaric acid)
- The Oncogenic Action of Succinate
- the major regulator of the response to hypoxia is the hif transcription factor. under normal oxygen levels, the protein levels of hif alpa is very low due to constant degradation, mediated by a sequence of post-translational modification events catalyzed by the enzymes phd1,2 and 3, (also known as egln2,1 and 3).
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'The Oncogenic Action of Succinate'