HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0002972 (Vitamin K1 2,3-epoxide) HMDB0004198 (Phylloquinol) HMDB0014447 (Tranexamic Acid) HMDB0015157 (Phytonadione) HMDB0003555 (Vitamin K1)
- HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone)
- Tranexamic Acid Action Pathway
- tranexamic acid also directly inhibits plasmin activity, but higher doses are required than are needed to reduce plasmin formation.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Tranexamic Acid Action Pathway'