HMDB0000030 (Biotin) HMDB0000094 (Citric acid) HMDB0000122 (D-Glucose) HMDB0000156 (L-Malic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000223 (Oxalacetic acid) HMDB0000243 (Pyruvic acid) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000595 (Hydrogen carbonate)
- HMDB0001967 (Carbon dioxide)
- Transfer of Acetyl Groups into Mitochondria
- acetyl coa participates in the biosynthesis of fatty acids and sterols, in the oxidation of fatty acids and in the metabolism of many amino acids. it also acts as a biological acetylating agent.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Transfer of Acetyl Groups into Mitochondria'