HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine) HMDB0000168 (L-Asparagine) HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine) HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Troleandomycin Action Pathway
- it is active in vitro against the following gram-positive organisms: streptococcus pyogenes and diplococcus pneumoniae. troleandomycin acts by penetrating the bacterial cell membrane and reversibly binding to the 50 s subunit of bacterial ribosomes or near the "p" or donor site so that binding of trna (transfer rna) to the donor site is blocked.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Troleandomycin Action Pathway'