HMDB0000125 (Glutathione) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001043 (Arachidonic acid) HMDB0001085 (Leukotriene B4) HMDB0001139 (Prostaglandin F2a) HMDB0001198 (Leukotriene C4)
- HMDB0001337 (Leukotriene A4)
- Valdecoxib Action Pathway
- valdecoxib was used for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic effects in the management of osteoarthritis and for the treatment of dysmenorrhea or acute pain. unlike celecoxib, valdecoxib lacks a sulfonamide chain and does not require cyp450 enzymes for metabolism.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Valdecoxib Action Pathway'