HMDB0014466 (Amitriptyline) HMDB0015097 (Zaleplon) HMDB0014484 (Metixene) HMDB0014488 (Protriptyline) HMDB0005000 (Loratadine) HMDB0014655 (Dextromethorphan n) HMDB0014791 (Magnesium Sulfate) HMDB0014948 (Biperiden) HMDB0014992 (Levorphanol)
- HMDB0014466 (Amitriptyline)
- Urinary retention
- A disorder characterized by accumulation of urine within the bladder because of the inability to urinate. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Renal and urinary disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder that affects the kidneys and the urologic system.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Urinary retention'