HMDB0029596 (Chloroform) HMDB0002387 (Beryllium) HMDB0041974 (Pentachlorophenol) HMDB0032943 (Diazinon) HMDB0059810 (m-Xylene) HMDB0002714 (Methane) HMDB0034168 (Toluene) HMDB0029751 (Naphthalene) HMDB0061728 (2,4,6-Trichlorophenol) HMDB0041791 (1,1,1-Trichloroethane)
- HMDB0000039 (Butyric acid)
- A disorder characterized by a state of generalized weakness with a pronounced inability to summon sufficient energy to accomplish daily activities. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- General disorders and administration site conditions
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder that was not classified under a specific system.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Fatigue'