HMDB0059810 (m-Xylene) HMDB0041791 (1,1,1-Trichloroethane) HMDB0001659 (Acetone) HMDB0059851 (o-Xylene) HMDB0015097 (Zaleplon) HMDB0014484 (Metixene) HMDB0014817 (Thioridazine) HMDB0014948 (Biperiden) HMDB0015213 (Diphenoxylate) HMDB0031310 (Benzyl acetate)
- HMDB0015655 (Methyltestosterone)
- Dry skin
- A disorder characterized by flaky and dull skin; the pores are generally fine, the texture is a papery thin texture. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any deviation from the normal structure or function of the skin or subcutaneous tissue that is manifested by a characteristic set of symptoms and signs. (nci).
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Dry skin'