HMDB0000124 (Fructose 6-phosphate) HMDB0000169 (D-Mannose) HMDB0000174 (L-Fucose) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000247 (Sorbitol) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000660 (D-Fructose)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Fructose intolerance, hereditary
- clinical features include recurrent vomiting, abdominal pain, and hypoglycemia that may be fatal. long-term exposure to fructose can result in liver failure, renal tubulopathy, and growth retardation.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Fructose intolerance, hereditary'