HMDB0000042 (Acetic acid) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0014440 (Morphine) HMDB0041812 (6-Acetylmorphine) HMDB0061331 (Heroin)
- HMDB0000042 (Acetic acid)
- Heroin Metabolism Pathway
- it acts on endogenous mu-opioid receptors that are spread in discrete packets throughout the brain, spinal cord and gut in almost all mammals. heroin, along with other opioids, are agonists to four endogenous neurotransmitters.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Heroin Metabolism Pathway'