HMDB0000125 (Glutathione) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003125 (Hydrogen peroxide) HMDB0003178 (Heme)
- HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion)
- Cyclophosphamide Action Pathway
- following absorption, cyclophosphamide is converted into 4-hydroxyphosphamide by a variety of cytochrome p450 isozymes in the liver. 4-hydroxyphosphamide is more soluble than cyclophosphamide and is the primary form of the drug that is transported in blood.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Cyclophosphamide Action Pathway'